var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34291505-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
SSOP5: Sterling Standards of Production
These standards define who we are as a company and help us to ensure that you get the kind of quality and service that you’ve come to expect from Mt. Sterling.
Sterling Standards of Partners
- We partner with only the best trade professionals
- Each trade partner has a defined scopes of work
- All trade partners are familiar with our high standards
- Our quality standards checklist ensures your satisfaction with each Partner work
Sterling Standards of Planning
- Our computerized job scheduling make efficient use of time and resources.
- Such scheduling allows on time delivery of material and assembly
- Work orders allow for very detailed drawings, descriptions and assembly techniques
Sterling Standards of Management
- Onsite procedures ensure quality assembly
- Onsite training assists in improved efficiencies of time
- Structured onsite meetings allow you to see and understand how your vision will come to life
Sterling standards of Purchasing
- All purchases are authorized through signed purchase orders so we can ensure your price.
- Signed Additional Work Authorizations keep you informed of any changes you might make
- Purchasing of the best suited materials
Sterling Standards of Payment
- You’ll pay only what’s been authorized
- A signed quality standards checklist means you’ll get the quality home you paid for
- Insurances and licensing is on file so you won’t have to worry about a thing.
- Our Semi-monthly payment policy keeps things on the jobsite moving smoothly